Due the nature of the products being sold on this site, once a package has been shipped to you it generally cannot be returned. However, it may qualify for a refund. See our refund policy below.
Generally speaking, all sales are final. However, if you do receive livestock or plants that have died in transit, we will address any concerns at that time, which may include a complete refund and/or store credit. Please contact us immediately.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL POLICY
We guarantee our livestock to arrive alive, and in good health, when using Priority Shipping options (overnight). This includes plants.
We take every precaution to ensure that any livestock or plants shipped by us is done so with great care and attention to detail. However, there may be times when accidents happen during travel.
If you receive any livestock or plant item from us that is dead on arrival:
- Take a picture of the UNOPENED bag, showing the specific livestock or plant loss;
- Please do so within 1 hour of receipt of the delivery;
- We will either refund a prorated amount to cover your loss, give you store credit, or ship you replacement livestock/plants.
Please note, our 100% DOA Policy only applies to orders shipped with Overnight / Next Day Delivery (eg. Canada Post Priority Shipping). This policy is void if delivery was attempted and could not be delivered.
If an item you ordered is backordered, we will give you a choice of the following options:
- You may substitute your backordered item for another item of similar value;
- You may choose store credit;
- You may request a refund of the value of the backordered product;
- You may opt to wait for the backordered item to arrive.
SHIPPING POLICY / TERMS
We ship to addresses in Canada ONLY.
Shipping rates will vary depending on the location, the weight or volume or the packages being shipped and the type of shipping service selected.